Your Cart is empty
Employee Cell Phone Monitoring for iPhone/iPad - 1 Year
Get Free Ground Shipping!
All orders over $50 receive free domestic shipping.
*Exclusions apply on orders weighing over 21 lbs
Log into your risk-free account and select any device iPhone to monitor discretely from your secure online account. All products install easily in 5 minutes or less, are discrete and thus tamper-proof, and all recorded data is sent to a secure web-based account which allows you to monitor remotely from any device at your convenience.
No Jailbreak Required
View all Recorded Data or leverage our Alert Log, which highlights only items identified as Risky Behavior. Either way, Employee Mobile Monitoring helps you become a responsible digital parent by protecting your kids against all online and offline dangers or a smart employer protecting your business against intellectual property leakage.
How Does Cell Phone Monitoring Work?
Get Real-Time Alerts
Review Activity Reports
View Activity Logs
- No Lockouts
- No Jailbreak Required
- View from iPhone App or Web UI
- Discrete/Tamper Proof
- View Activity Remotely
- Compatible with iOS 6.0 or later
- SMS & Texts
- Deleted Texts
- Photos (camera roll)
- Website History
- Call Log History
- GPS Location
- App Usage
- Single Download
- No Shipping/Digital Product
- Do I have to Jailbreak the target device? NO - WebWatcher does not require you to "jailbreak" the target iPhone or iPad. Jailbreaking is not only complicated, but also voids the device's warranty, and if the device upgrades to a newer version of iOS in the future, the jailbreak will be wiped out. With WebWatcher, all you need is the child iPhone in hand (one time), a USB cable, and a PC or Mac device. Beware of competitors that require you to "jailbreak" the target device.
- Is the device I want to monitor compatible with WebWatcher? WebWatcher for iOS is compatible with devices running iOS 8.0 or later (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch). While we make every effort to upgrade to be compatible with new operating systems, WebWatcher cannot guarantee compatibility with future operating systems.
- Do I need access to the target device? YES – Access to the iPhone will be needed (one time) to complete setup.
- How long does it take for recorded data to display in my account? Data will back up as long as the device and the computer are on the same wifi network at the time of the backup request.
- Do I have to buy WebWatcher from the same device I want to monitor? NO - WebWatcher can be purchased from any device.
- Does WebWatcher record Deleted Text Messages? WebWatcher records most deleted SMS text messages and iMessages on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. These deleted text messages include those that have been removed prior to the latest backup. *WebWatcher captures both the content and the time-stamp of deleted text messages (sender and recipient data is not currently captured).
- Does WebWatcher work on Tablets? YES - WebWatcher for iOS is compatible with all iOS devices (including iPads) running iOS 8.0 or later. WebWatcher is also compatible with Android tablets running Android 2.1 or later.
- Does WebWatcher record Website History in Safari Private Browsing mode? NO - Website History cannot be captured if Private Browsing is enabled in Safari.
- If I want to monitor more than one device, do I need to buy another license? YES - An individual license is required for every device (computer or phone) that you are authorized to monitor. Volume discounts are available on orders of 3 or more licenses. After purchasing multiple licenses, recorded data for all can be viewed together in the same secure online account.