Your Cart is empty
KeyLlama USB Keylogger
Get Free Ground Shipping!
All orders over $50 receive free domestic shipping.
*Exclusions apply on orders weighing over 21 lbs
Standard looking USB device when you look at it but when its connected to the computer it's more than just standard. 4MB Keyllama USB Keylogger has been listed as one of the most covert keyloggers due to its capability of being undetected by any operating system. The USB keylogger doesn't come online and is just plug and play. All keystrokes are stored on the device and accessed from the Windows notepad program with a clandestine code.
How does it work?
The user can simply plug in the USB Keylogger, and use a combination of ‘v’, ‘m’, and ‘p’ in order first and then together for five seconds at a time. The combination activates the drive and then it appears as an ordinary flash disk drive and keystroke file can be accessed and edited as well. The flash drive can be configured as per the liking of the user. The keylogger starts logging the keystrokes as soon as it is plugged into the computer and absolutely no setup whatsoever is needed to jump-start the process.
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Concerned Parents
- Works with both low speed and high-speed keyboards
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Storage space of 4MB, which is capable of up to 1 Year’s keystroke data storage
- Quick and Compatible with national keyboard layout for added support
- Comes with a timestamp
- Provide data Encryption of 64 bit for strong memory protection
- 100% results with wired Keyboards, whereas, Wireless Keyboards are good to go as long as the Keylogger is connected in the middle
- Connection type: USB
- Internal memory: 4MB
- Characters stored: Approx 4 million
- Typed pages stored: About 2,000
- Supports high and low speed USB
- Size: 3.9 x 2.4 x 1 inches
- KeyLlama USB 4MB
- Instruction Sheet