Your Cart is empty
Get Free Ground Shipping!
All orders over $50 receive free domestic shipping.
*Exclusions apply on orders weighing over 21 lbs
One of the chief investigators favorite detectors. Small, compact and versatile in detection function. Never have a privacy breach again when it comes to the RASKA mini multi function detector. RAKSA iDet Selective RF Detector can be used to detect and locate in near field a wide variety of radio transmitters used for secret access to information.
RAKSA iDet is a superheterodyne receiver with low IF and frequency synthesizer. Scanning and analyzing cycle period is 1.0-1.5 sec. RAKSA iDet can operate within guard, sweep, search, difference search modes and monitoring of digital signals.
- Selective reception of radio signals
- High speed of scanning and analyzing
- Difference search mode
- Audio monitoring
- Soundless alarm indication (vibration mode)
- Alarm events log
RAKSA iDet Detects:
- Cellular phones of GSM 850/ 900E/ 1800/ 1900, UMTS 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900/ 2100, CDMA 450 (A-H)/ 800/ 1900 Standards
- Cordless DECT phones
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices
- Wireless video cameras
- Radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, PM)
- Radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc.)Radio transmitters with wideband modulation up to 10 MHz bandwidth
- Frequency Band 40 - 3800 MHz
- Typical Sensitivity 70 mV/m
- Dynamic Range 50 dB
- Bandwidth 10 MHz
- Period of full scanning cycle 1.5 s
- Running time in guard mode 4 - 12h
- Running time in other modes 3h
- OLED Display 128 x 68 mm
- Size: 77 x 43 x 18 mm
Detection range of radio signal source is determined by its radiated power and sensitivity of the field indicator. In cell phones radiated power depends on the reception conditions, such as distance from the base station, location inside or outside the building, etc. and can vary significantly. The typical values and limits of detection range of radio signal sources for the RAKSA iDet field indicator are as follows:
- GSM cell phone: radiated power -20 - +30 dBm, detection range 0.3 - 80 m, typical value 10 - 20 m.
- UMTS cell phone: radiated power -40 - +20 dBm, detection range 0.03 - 30 m, typical value 2 - 3 m.
- DECT wireless phone: radiated power -20 dBm, detection range 8 m.
- Wireless microphone for secret information retrieval : radiated power 0 - +10 dBm, detection range 3 - 10 m.
The limits of the transmitter power corresponding to the dynamic range of the RAKSA iDet field indicator are as follows: at the distance of 1 m from the transmitter 0.15 mW - 15 W at the distance of 3 m from the transmitter 1.4 mW - 140 W
- RASKA iDet
- USB Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- User Manual