SecureGuard Thermostat DVR Spy Camera (Plug-in)
Highly purchased by police agencies for interrogation rooms, this stealth spy recording device is the perfect hidden security camera for capturing video activities. Non-functional thermometer housing
Stealth recording is made easy with our new line of our Self-Recording Spy Cameras and Digital Video Recorders. The camera is activated by motion detection. The camera records 1 minute video clips onto a removable Micro SD card inside the unit. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created.
Camera powers via AC/DC and also has a video output to view on a monitor or TV if needed. Like our police department customers, this spy camera is wired directly to a monitor for live viewing. Again, all recordings can be recorded to a SD card when installed.
- None of the original functions of the Thermostat work.
- Fully programmable DVR. Change Time, Record Type and more.
- Compatible with Windows up to Win8 Mac OSX
- The camera and recorder are powered by the 5v DC power supply.
- The camera is pointing out and slightly up. ~ The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
- There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside. ~ The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (VLC, etc.)