USB Killer V2.0
The USB Killer is a testing and developer tool for testing the level of voltage stress a computer can handle. Developed to "fry" a computer's motherboard in the matter of seconds by drawing all the power from the USB power source and expunging 200V of surges into the host device until it completes its purpose. The USB Killer looks exactly like a regular USB data stick that people use everyday.
Following may happen upon USB insertion
- USB port will become unusable
- Motherboard of the PC in which USB Killer is inserted will become unstable
- Other functions/hardware of the PC will become unstable
- DO NOT ever put USB Killer into any USB ports
- USB Killer can only be used professionals in order to test/develop electronic equipment
- USB Killer may harm your computer and/or other electronics
- USB Killer is designed only fro professional use which include, but not limited to: USB port protection development; Development of new electronic products, based on the USB Killer technology, etc.
- Distributor and/or manufacturer of USB Killer cannot be held responsible for any damage or done by USB Killer device
- Distributor and/or manufacturer of USB Killer cannot be held responsible for misuse of USB Killer device
- Never use USB Killer in action for over 10 seconds, may cause fire