Your Cart is empty
ANDRE Deluxe TSCM Transmission Detector & Monitor Kit
Get Free Ground Shipping!
All orders over $50 receive free domestic shipping.
*Exclusions apply on orders weighing over 21 lbs
The ANDRE is a handheld broadband receiver that detects known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions. The ANDRE locates nearby RF, infrared, visible light, carrier current, and other types of transmitters. Access to eavesdropping and electronic bugging devices is becoming easier and more affordable. Quickly and discretely mitigate these threats using a wide range of accessories included in the ANDRE Advanced Kit that are specifically designed to receive transmissions across a 1 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range.
- HISTOGRAM DISPLAY: The ANDRE features a signal strength histogram displaying RF levels over user-selected time intervals ranging from 5 seconds to 24 hours. Observe differences between digital, analog, and burst signals and set alert thresholds with audio and haptic feedback.
- ZOOM VIEW: In zoom mode, only a 30 dB segment of the histogram is displayed. This reduced scale enables users to easily see small changes in RF signal activity.
- SIGNAL INFORMATION AND BAND DETAILS: The ANDRE frequency counter automatically generates a signal list from the strongest signals. Signal frequencies are listed beginning with the strongest signal, and can be designated as threatening, friendly, or unknown. Double-tapping a signal provides more details including band classification information.
- AUDIO MODE: The ANDRE can demodulate and playback live analog audio. Ten second audio files can be recorded, stored, and played back. The live audio screen displays a bar graph showing received signal strength.
- DATA LOGGING (Deluxe feature): This new software feature provides histogram data for downloading to a PC and viewing on the ANDRE Data Viewer. Captured information includes time/date, signal amplitude, user settings, probes, chart duration and detailed frequency band information.
- -75 dBm for 3 GHz frequency (typical at RF input)
- Stepped attenuation control: -20 dB, -10 dB, off, +15 dB
- Built-in speaker and external headphones with adjustable volume control
- Tone style options: rising pitch, steady tone, off
- 3.5” (4 cm) capacitive touch screen
- Screen brightness: High, Medium, Low
- USB data port for software upgrades and file transfer
- Input: USB internal charger
- Run time: >5 hours (typical)
- Charge time: 1.5 hours (typical) for 80% charge, <3.5 hours (typical) for 95% charge
- Batteries (4 included with Advanced and Deluxe): Nitecore 18650 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery Model
- #NL189, rated 3.7V, 3400mAh, 12.6Wh
- External USB charger included
- Operating temperature: -10° C to 50° C
- Battery charging temperature: 0° C to 35° C
- Storage temperature: -20° C to 50° C
- Note: extended storage at temperatures above 40° C could degrade battery performance and life.
- Case dimensions: 6.25 in x 14.9 in x 18.5 in (15.9 cm x 37.8 cm x 47.0 cm)
- ANDRE dimensions: 3.4 in x 5.7 in x 1.0 in (8.7 cm x 14.4 cm x 2.5 cm)
- ANDRE weight with batteries: 0.65 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Case weight with ANDRE & all accessories: 12.7 lbs (5.8 kg)
- Whip Antenna (30 MHz - 6 GHz)
- VLF Antenna (10 kHz - 30 MHz)
- Carrier Current (100 kHz - 60 MHz)
- Built-in IR/Visible Light Sensor (10 kHz -50 MHz)
- Log Periodic Antenna (500 MHz - 6 GHz) - ONLY FOR ADVANCED
- Locator Probe (20 MHz - 6 GHz)
- Concealed Probe (750 MHz - 6 GHz)
- Audio Transformer (300 Hz - 20kHz)
- Acoustic Leakage Detector (300 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Standalone Battery Charger
- Extra Batteries (2)
- Down Converter Antenna (500 MHz - 12 GHz)
- Ultrasonic Probe (15 kHZ - 80 kHz)
- Directional Antenna (70 MHz - 500 MHz)
- Data Logging
- *PC Data Viewer
- Boom Extender, Probe Tripod, IR Filter, powered connector cable