Screen Phantom Anti-Screenshot Software (1 Year License)
Screen Phantom safeguards all your private data on your desktop computer/laptop from screenshots. Any screen-recorders, screenshot-makers, monitoring software, or malware that takes screenshots without your knowledge. All this without HIPS module, easy to use even by inexperienced users.
- Free updates to new versions within subscription
- Easy to use, no pop-up alerts
- Suitable for both personal and business use
Free Delivery Free Delivery over $50
Secure Payment Encrypted Secure Checkout
Discreet Discreet Billing & Shipping
Returns Easy Return Policy
- Supported operating systems
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit (SP2 and SP3), Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit, Windows 7 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8 32 & 64 bit, Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit, Windows 10 32 & 64 bit Version 1507, Version 1511 (November Update), Version 1607 (Anniversary Update), Version 1703 (Creators Update), Version 1709 (Fall Creators Update), Version 1803 April Update (Redstone 4), Version 1809 October Update (Redstone 5), Version 1903 May Update (build 18362), November 2019 Update/19H2 1909, May 2020 Update 20H1 (build 19041), 20H2(October 2020 Update), 21H1(May 2021 Update), 21H2(build 19044), Windows 11
- “Insider”, “Preview” and others test non-official Windows builds are NOT supported.
- Available user interface languages
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish, Croatian, Serbian, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Dutch, Czech, Macedonian, Brazilian (Portuguese), Danish, Russian, Hungarian
- 1 Year License per Windows Computer
- Does the program need to be disabled to utilize screenshot applications? Yes or use exclusion options (process based)
- Does it restrict screen sharing for remote applications when enabled? As point 1, user can put path to exlusions e.g. rdp.exe, teamviewer.exe, anydesk.exe etc
- How do I know when the protection is enabled/disabled? Tray icon option enable/disable
- Does this program interfere with other SpyShelter programs? Basically, no, but good to use just one screen phantom
- Is Screen Phantom compatible with Mac? No. Windows only.