Your Cart is empty
Streetwise Virtual K9 Barking Dog Alarm
Get Free Ground Shipping!
All orders over $50 receive free domestic shipping.
*Exclusions apply on orders weighing over 21 lbs
The Virtual K9 is ideal for your home, office, store, business or any place that needs the constant security of a guard dog. It scares would-be intruders away by imitating the sound of a vicious barking dog (or an alarm) whenever someone approaches. According to the US Department of Justice, “a dogs presence is a close substitute for human occupancy and most burglars avoid houses with dogs”. With just the press of a button on the remote control, the Virtual K-9 gives you all the benefits of a guard dog without the high cost of dog food and vet bills plus you’ll never need to take it for a walk or pick up after it! It uses microwaves to “see” through walls and activate either an alarm, a chime or the recording of a German Shepard in attack mode as soon as motion is detected. The chime is a great feature for store owners to let them know a customer has entered the store or for at home as an automatic doorbell to alert you to visitors approaching.
Please note that it will sense motion through most walls (wood, cement, brick, stucco, glass, etc.) but will not work through metal walls, walls with metal studs, tinted glass, or extremely thick walls.
- Wireless remote control to arm/disarm the unit, change the sound mode, or activate the panic alarm in case of an emergency
- Eight volume levels with a maximum volume of 120 dB
- Powered by an AC adapter (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included) for temporary use during a power outage
- Three modes: barking dog, chime or alarm
- Long range remote control (50+ feet also works through walls)
- Size: 6 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches
- Streetwise Virtual K9
- Remote with battery
- AC Adapter
- Dog warning sign